Financial Aid Forms
financial aid forms and documents
Here, you will find a collection of important financial aid documents and tools designed to support you throughout your academic journey. Access the tools that empower you to focus on what truly matters: your education and your future!
Your success starts with the right resources, and they’re just a click away. Let’s get started.
Documents for Scholarships, Grants, and Discounts
- Christian School Discount Form
- Christian Ministers Discount Form
- Church Scholarship Match Program Application
- Academic Scholarship Reinstatement Form
- Title IV Authorization Form
- TEACH Grant Request Form
- TEACH Grant Entrance Counseling and Agreement to Serve (ATS)
Online Financial Aid Award Documents Required for Loans
- Direct Stafford Entrance Counseling
- Direct Stafford Master Promissory Note
- Direct Parent PLUS Loan Approval and Master Promissory Note
- Alternative Loan Application
- Perkins Loan Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note
Miscellaneous Documents for Financial Aid
Authorization of Planned Church Support
We are happy to honor planned church support and will reflect the authorized amount as anticipated aid on your account. Please have a representative from your church complete, sign and return the following form to the Office of Financial Aid via mail, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 731-989-6775.
Refund Direct Deposit/Cash Request
In order to receive a refund of the credit balance on your student account, print the following forms, complete and return them to Student Accounts via campus mail, email (email@example.com), or fax to 731-989-6775.
*Both forms provided in the link must be submitted each semester in order to receive your direct deposit.
Financial Aid Checklist
The following checklist is designed to guide you through the financial aid process.
Please use this to help you complete the required documents that are needed to complete your financial aid.
- Turn in your application to the University, three-year transcript, and ACT/SAT scores into Admissions for academic scholarships.
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) which opens October 1st of each year. A renewal FAFSA must be completed each year.
- Review your SAR (Student Aid Report) which will be mailed to you. Read over it carefully. Make changes if necessary.
- Once admitted to the University you will receive an Award letter/package. It will list all of the aid for which you are currently eligible. Review all awards and visit Accept Awards to accept and/or decline awards.
- Complete all required documents for your financial aid. These documents can be completed electronically at Accept Awards with your personal Financial Aid ID from your Award letter/package.