Transfer – Steps to Enrollment
MAKE YOUR TRANSFER APPLICATION PROCESS SMOOTH AND SIMPLE
If you have any questions, please contact Anna Wade at 731-989-6792.
STEP 1: Apply for Admission
- Apply online (no application fee required).
STEP 2: Request Transcripts and ACT/SAT Score
- Request official college transcripts from every institution you have attended.
- Request official high school transcripts and official record of your highest composite ACT (or SAT) score.
- Transcripts should be sent to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
158 East Main Street
Henderson, TN 38340
(or emailed to email@example.com)
Once your transcripts have been received, they will be immediately evaluated for admittance and to determine the highest merit scholarship for which you are eligible.
STEP 3: Determine Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after October 1 (Freed-Hardeman University FAFSA code is 003492).
- Use our Net Price Calculator to estimate your total federal, state and institutional aid.
- Get information on additional scholarships and discounts for which you qualify.
- Download and complete financial aid, scholarship and discount forms.
STEP 4: Submit Enrollment Pledge and Health Forms
- Pay the enrollment pledge online.
- If you qualify for off-campus housing, please complete our Off-Campus Housing Form.
- Submit a Student Health Form. This form can be mailed to FHU at the address in Step 2, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 731-989-6047.
STEP 5: Register for Classes
- Once you are admitted, your transcripts are evaluated by the registrar and your department chair to verify transfer credit, or you can use our Course Equivalency Table to see how your previously completed courses will transfer to FHU.
- The Academic Success Center will schedule an appointment with your department advisor to assist you with class registration.
- Advising for the fall term begins in April, and advising for the spring term begins in November.
- Once you are registered, your FHU email will be created. Be sure to check it regularly since campus offices will use it to contact you.
STEP 6: Graduation
Congratulations! Before you know it, you will have earned your degree from Freed-Hardeman University!